Alora Health Spa Policies
Alora Health Spa is committed to providing the most relaxing atmosphere. we observe to certain policies to benefit you and our valued therapists. The following policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience here at Alora.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance for your spa treatments.
- We require a card on file for all appointments.
- Please be punctual, services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments through emails or texts 48 hours prior. We will call the day of your appointment to confirm if you have not confirmed your appointment through our system. You are invited to call, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
Cancellation And No-Show Policy:
A credit card will be required to reserve appointments. We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 48 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling. If less than the required notice is given, the $35 cancellation/reschedule fee will be charged. Notification given at least 48 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges. If for any reason we need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much notice as possible will be given. Failure to cancel or not show up for your appointment you will be charged $35 no show fee, or your service will be redeemed if you have packages, vouchers, prepaid services and memberships.
We are constantly expanding our knowledge to bring you the best and latest services and treatments. Even though we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
At your discretion, gratuities are graciously accepted since they are not included in our service prices and usually recommend 20%.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, gift cards, gift certificates, bank debit cards, cash but unfortunately no checks.
- Our gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen.
- All service sales, packages and gift card sales are final.
- Refunds will be issued in spa credit only.
Special Conditions Policy:
- Please notify our manager before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a intake form upon check-in, designed with your well-being in mind.
Age Requirement Policy:
Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
Other Tips For Your Visit:
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off or turn on silent all cell phones.
- Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage